Ah! 
I'm in quite a fix now. 
Hospital A wanted to employ me since Wednesday. They're sending the
Letter of Employment over and my agent called up yesterday cause
she has forgotten my referees
and wanted me to give her again. So I'm using some delay tactic by
saying that I'm moving house, no internet connection till next
week, cannot access email for my referees, etc. 
Hospital B, I really wanna work for, and they told me that they
will call up my referees this week and tell me by today, but they
don't foresee any problems cause they were 'impressed' with the
interview. BUT, they haven't been able to get hold of any of my
referees and they can only call next week.
Heeeeelp!! I don't know how long I can play the delay tactic with
Hospital A.
Once the letter
arrives next week, die liao!
As of now, I have two
hospitals I can work for, however, if I delay any longer it might
raise suspicions and I might end up with NO hospitals to work for!

Siiiigh!! I've been thinking if I should explain this situation to
Hospital B, so hopefully, they'll speed up the process a little.
But at the same time, I don't really wish to come across as
harrassing them or exerting pressure or whatever... 
What would you do?
